2 Fast 2 Fiery Stick, Fiery Stick 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold, The Fiery Stick Strikes Back, Fiery Stickin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo, Fiery Stick 2: Pig In The City, Fiery Stickerer: When Harry Met Lloyd, Fiery Stick 2: Back In The Habit, Fiery Stick: Catching Fire, Fiery Stick: The Spy Who Shagged Me, I Still Know What You Fiery Sticked Last Summer, Fiery Stick: When Nature Calls, Fiery Stick: Judgement Day, Fiery Stick And The Chamber of Secrets, Look Who's Fiery Sticking Too, Fiery Stick: The Squeakquel
Ready For Round 2?
Clear your calendar - It's going down! Fiery Stick Open kicks off on July 17, and you're invited to take part in the festivities. The National WWI Museum and Memorial (100 W 26th St) is our meeting spot for a night of fun and excitement. Come one, come all, bring a guest, and hang loose. Missed out on your shot at a million last year? Fear not, anyone and everyone has a chance this year. Your $10 donation to The Victory Project earns you the right to qualify for the million dollar shot.
- Performance by Girl Talk
- Million Dollar Hole-In-One Shootout with Qualifying Rounds
- Games on Games - Bocce, Croquet, Giant Beer Pong, Ladder Golf, Giant Jenga and More!
- Food Truck Eats, Bars and Beer!
When: Friday, July 17 at 5:00 PM
- 5:00 - 8:00 PM - Open Golfing and Games (your shot to qualify to win a million!)
- 8:00 - 9:00 PM - Million Dollar Hole in One Shoot Out
- 9:00 PM - Girl Talk Live on the Main Stage
The National WWI Museum and Memorial
100 W 26th St
Kansas City, MO 64108